No More Smoking - Jack Wilshere

Jack Wilshere says there will be no repeat of the "mistake" which saw him pictured smoking outside a nightclub last week.

photo Jack Wilshere says there will be no repeat of the "mistake" which saw him pictured smoking outside a nightclub last week.
The Arsenal midfielder was out celebrating his side's Champions league victory over Napoli when a photographer caught him with a cigarette in his mouth.
Wilshere was spoken to by Arsene Wenger but returned to the team at West Brom, where his second-half equaliser earned a 1-1 draw and sent Arsenal back to the top of the Premier League.
And speaking to the club website, he said: "Players make mistakes.
"I am not a smoker. I spoke with the boss and he asked me what happened, I explained to him and we sorted it out.
"He put me in the team and hopefully I repaid him. I am not a smoker so I think that will be my last (cigarette)."
Wilshere now reports for international duty ahead of England's crunch World Cup qualifiers against Montenegro and Poland, and there will be no dressing-down from Roy Hodgson over his behaviour.
Hodgson said: "I trust Arsene to deal with that situation. He will make it clear, I'm sure, to Jack what his responsibilities are. I've had no problems of that nature with Jack, so I don't need to involve myself in it.
"Jack's an Arsenal player who also plays for England. If Arsene thinks it's also good for me to have a word with Jack I'll be more than happy to do so but, as far as I'm concerned, it's Arsenal's responsibility."
Source: sky sports

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Osaze Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble

Nigerians Are Good People Indeed

Police Arrest Redeemers University Student Over Death Of Suspected Gay Banker