Medview Airline Limited Recruitment For Crew Cabin

Naijaparrot.com
We came into Nigeria in 2007 Haji operations, immediately after it was incorporation, as a litmus test and changed the entire concept of pilgrims airline in Nigeria.
We want  good and intelligent applicants to fill the vacant positions
Job Title: Cabin Crew
Job Requirement:
Should have Nigerian Cabin Crew license.
Minimum of OND/NCE
Should look presentable
Should be around age 28
Minimum of zero experience
Ladies that are applying should be at least 5.6ft tall
Men that are applying should be at least 8.8ft tall
Applicant should be able to speak one Nigerian language
Method Of Applicantion
Send your CV and application to:
The General Manager
Med-View Airline Limited
21, Olowu Street, Off Bank Anthony Way
Ikeja, Lagos.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own
weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get
setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very
internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any
recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Feel free to visit my web blog ... My Site

Popular posts from this blog

Osaze Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble

Nigerians Are Good People Indeed

Police Arrest Redeemers University Student Over Death Of Suspected Gay Banker