Tuface Finally Opens Up About His Wedding


In a recent interview, Tuface finally speaks about his upcoming wedding.
photo
Congratulations, how are the wedding plans coming along and when is the date?
Oh they are going great, the date is not set yet but you will know in due course.
Apart from the wedding, what are the other plans for the year, Any new music to look forward to?
There is new music, plenty of it. Matter of fact, I am in the process of recording 3 albums right now.
The first is the ‘Rewind, Select and Update’ album which is not an album of original music per-se, just something I am doing to put songs that I have done before out there, kind of refresh them.
Essentially you go back, select a track you used to like then, check it out now but that is a side project. I’m working on the international edition of my last album, ‘Away and beyond' also working on my new album. So its a jam packed year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Osaze Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble

Nigerians Are Good People Indeed

Police Arrest Redeemers University Student Over Death Of Suspected Gay Banker