I Want To Make Nigerians Smile – Keshi


Before their departure from Faro, Portugal, where the team had been camping for the past two weeks, head coach, Stephen Keshi declared that his main task was to put smiles on the faces of Nigerians.
photo
Speaking in Faro, Keshi said, “the level of concentration has been high, high level of discipline and team work. I pray they continue like this throughout.
“What I have noticed that needs to be improved upon is their attitude. Their attitude in the game must improve and we are working on that. I am happy that the boys have been talking to themselves.
“I am happy the boys have realised it and they have to step up our game for us to achieve anything tangible for Nigeria in South Africa.”
Asked if he was under any pressure to do well at the tournament, Keshi smiled and said, “I am not under any pressure from any quarters. Perhaps, the only pressure I am under is from my own quarters. It’s from myself because I want to bring back smiles to the faces of Nigerians.
“People always want to put you under pressure. They tell you what they want, but I don’t listen to them.
People say what they want to say, if it is good I take it if not I ignore them. We live with that kind of pressure everyday, but I only do what I believe will be good for the team.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Osaze Odemwingie’s Marriage In Trouble

Nigerians Are Good People Indeed

Police Arrest Redeemers University Student Over Death Of Suspected Gay Banker